The problem (and promise) of self-worth
On episode 30, I discuss two topics: self-worth and surrender. During my recent physical illness, I grappled with feeling worthless, for a very specific reason, and this episode will cover how I'm working to overcome that. In particular, the driving question behind this episode is: where does your self-worth come from?
Links mentioned during this episode:
- The Daily Meditations newsletter I read without fail, by Fr. Richard Rohr, OFM
- My Instagram account: @kinthestudio
- "It’s not enough to be busy; so are the ants. The question is: what are we busy about?" — Henry David Thoreau
- "To pray and actually mean 'Thy Kingdom come,' we must also be able to say 'my kingdoms go.'" — Fr. Richard Rohr, OFM
- I'd be so grateful if you'd show your support for the show by sharing this link with someone who might enjoy it on your favorite social media channel.
- Another great way to show your support is by leaving a review on iTunes (maybe a ★★★★★ rating?), which will help others find and enjoy the show.
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin podcast! Check out his music on Spotify