Gratitude: And we don’t talk about this everyday because...?
A Thanksgiving episode the week after the Thanksgiving holiday? That's right, and there's good reason for it, too. Episode 32 is all about gratefulness: allowing it to spill over into the other 364 days of the year and also opening ourselves up to being thankful for the "bad" stuff in our lives.
Links mentioned during this episode:
- "You can tell a lot about a person by the way she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights." — Dr. Maya Angelou
- “We mature with the damage, not with the years.” — Anonymous
- “It’s not happy people that are grateful, it is grateful people who are happy.”
- I'd so appreciate it if you'd show your support for the show by sharing this link with someone who might enjoy it on your favorite social media channel.
- Another great way to show your support is by leaving a review on iTunes (maybe a ★★★★★ rating?), which will help others find and enjoy the show.
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin podcast! Check out his music on Spotify.