Holding your life—identity, relationships, children, projects—with an open hand instead of a closed fist [with Ashlee Gadd]
On today's episode, I interview Ashley Gadd (creator of Coffee + Crumbs) about what it means to hold your life—your identity, your relationships, your children, your projects and work—with an open hand, instead of a closed fist. Tune in to hear Ashlee discuss how she has made this transition in her own life with God as her guide. And, as per usual with me, you can expect many tangents on boybands and pop culture. There is laughter ahead. You have been warned.
A huge thank you to Ashlee Gadd for being on the show! Want to hear more from Ashley? You can find her at the following links:
LINKS mentioned during this episode:
- Harry Styles album Fine Line
- Taylor Swift album Lover
- Newsfeed Eradicator for Chrome and Firefox
- J. Crew Factory Slippers
- The kids toy we love: EzyRoller
- Enneagram account @JustMyEnneatype on Instagram
- Book: The Road Back To You
- Coffee + Crumbs podcast on Patreon
- Book: The Next Right Thing by Emily Freeman
- Essay: Momentum by Anna Quinlan
- Episode on Process podcast: Serving others by creating with Ashlee Gadd
QUOTES mentioned during this episode:
- "Create from love, not for love."
- "We grow with the damage, not with the years."
SUPPORT the show?
- I'd so appreciate it if you'd show your support for the show by sharing this link with someone who might enjoy it on your favorite social media channel.
- Another great way to show your support is by leaving a review on iTunes (maybe a ★★★★★ rating?), which will help others find and enjoy the show.
Special thanks to Mario and Tate Callejas for providing the music & intro for the Kin podcast! Check out Mario's music on Spotify